Failure Against Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Failure Against Gamers

The FAG hub.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

StarCraft II (OUT)

Go down 
+2
ChaosCustard
CaliforniaTD
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CaliforniaTD

CaliforniaTD

StarCraft II (OUT) Empty
PostSubject: StarCraft II (OUT)   StarCraft II (OUT) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:34 am

Bought the Collector's Edition as well as the Strategy Guide because I'm a faggot.

Who else managed to get a copy?
Back to top Go down
ChaosCustard

ChaosCustard

StarCraft II (OUT) Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarCraft II (OUT)   StarCraft II (OUT) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:22 pm

Is this the very same game in which I have to buy THREE copies in which to play all three factions?

Fuck that.
Back to top Go down
CaliforniaTD

CaliforniaTD

StarCraft II (OUT) Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarCraft II (OUT)   StarCraft II (OUT) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:08 am

If you thought that was for anything other than the single player campaign you're a fucking tard.
Back to top Go down
PortalChaserPhail

PortalChaserPhail

StarCraft II (OUT) Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarCraft II (OUT)   StarCraft II (OUT) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:30 am

I should probably pick up the first one and see if I can run the second one tongue
Back to top Go down
ChaosCustard

ChaosCustard

StarCraft II (OUT) Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarCraft II (OUT)   StarCraft II (OUT) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:09 am

Razz
Back to top Go down
BloodPigggy
Admin
BloodPigggy

StarCraft II (OUT) Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarCraft II (OUT)   StarCraft II (OUT) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:43 pm

I have to download it first to see if it runs on my laptop at all.
Back to top Go down
https://failureagainstgamers.canadian-forum.com
PeriodicL

PeriodicL

StarCraft II (OUT) Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarCraft II (OUT)   StarCraft II (OUT) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:46 pm

I normally buy collectors editions, but that one looked like a tremendous ripoff.

And I'm not sure when I'm going to pick it up. I have seen the campaign though, the story is pretty bad. It's like Starcraft fanfiction.

Game itself still looks great though.
Back to top Go down
CaliforniaTD

CaliforniaTD

StarCraft II (OUT) Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarCraft II (OUT)   StarCraft II (OUT) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:05 pm

StarCraft 1's story wasn't top shelf either. Still liked it a whole lot, but that's probably because it was the first serious and brutal game I've ever played.

Anyway I beat the game. I will admit, that StarCraft II's story is horribly executed, despite having great dialogue, characters, and voice acting. I swear, if there's any closing statement to point out what PeriodicL said, it would be the ending. It was straight out of a story on Fanfiction.net.

Still, whatever.
Back to top Go down
PortalChaserPhail

PortalChaserPhail

StarCraft II (OUT) Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarCraft II (OUT)   StarCraft II (OUT) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:40 am

There were a lot of good games with terrible story and great gameplay, e.g. DOOM 1-2
Back to top Go down
PeriodicL

PeriodicL

StarCraft II (OUT) Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarCraft II (OUT)   StarCraft II (OUT) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:57 am

The Doom games don't actually focus on story. SC2's story is a big part of the campaign.

That being said, it's Starcraft, some people won't even touch the single player, and it isn't going to be judged on the single player, let alone the story.
Back to top Go down
PortalChaserPhail

PortalChaserPhail

StarCraft II (OUT) Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarCraft II (OUT)   StarCraft II (OUT) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:26 pm

I guess you're right, I guess that means I won't be getting it then, my internet is nearly shit
Back to top Go down
rong3

StarCraft II (OUT) Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarCraft II (OUT)   StarCraft II (OUT) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:36 am

I beat the game. I will admit, thatMicrosoft Office 2010 Professional
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

StarCraft II (OUT) Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarCraft II (OUT)   StarCraft II (OUT) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

StarCraft II (OUT)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Failure Against Gamers :: Gaming :: Other-
Jump to: