Failure Against Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Failure Against Gamers

The FAG hub.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RIP PC Zone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaosCustard

ChaosCustard

RIP PC Zone Empty
PostSubject: RIP PC Zone   RIP PC Zone I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:08 am

I remember reading you when I was a nipper.
I remember reading the review for Space Hulk and thinking "whoa! genestealers are cool!"
You taught me that Nuns get orgasmic over joystick reviews, and that the most conterversial game of all time was (surprinsgly) Doom. And how could we forget the chilling warning of Plumbers Don't Wear Ties?
I remember being freaked out by the spade in the face picture from Phantasmagoria, despite that shit I kept reading....only after I ripped that section out.
And how could we forget the waves of "ZOMG! consoles are better than PCS!" hatemail that came from the result of your snide comments?
Or how you probably pissed off a lot of gay people with your review of Populous the Beginning?
Not to mention the unholy shitstorm of lulz had at the expense of PC Gamer's publisher when you managed to grab the first world exclusive review of Half Life 2?

But most of all, I'll miss your writing style. Over on the other side of the fence, you'd have other mags going "this game is quite scary, you know what I'm saying?" whilst the Zone would "fuck! this game made me shit my pants? Buy it, but expect to grow a pair of iron balls first!"

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, 'tis a sad day for PC gaming.
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Karn

Karn

RIP PC Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP PC Zone   RIP PC Zone I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:39 pm

Cool.
Back to top Go down
DaveO

DaveO

RIP PC Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP PC Zone   RIP PC Zone I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:12 am

No surprise since print in any form other than maybe books has about 10 years at best before it's completely gone. Online publication is cheaper and it may be more effective for revenue since more people are used to accessing the Internet for its convenience.
Back to top Go down
rong3

RIP PC Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP PC Zone   RIP PC Zone I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:29 am

http://loexa.forumotion.com/pissed off a lot of gay people with your review of Populous the Beginning? office 2007
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RIP PC Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP PC Zone   RIP PC Zone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIP PC Zone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Failure Against Gamers :: General :: Media-
Jump to: